CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

okay.. so i just got home. wahlao. had like FOUR bags to carry? can die. thank god for cabs.

anywayyy. monday work was fun. wayne wasnt around.. haha. went to diesel.. wanted to get jeans but i didnt see anything i fancy.. so well.. whatever. went to my bro's place after work.. slacked.. talked.. etc.. yar. last time though.. he's leaving on xmas and he doesnt want anyone to send him off so he made me promise him no surprises.. sigh. and i was looking through his picture album, saw many pictures of me when i was a young girl.. also saw pictures of me and my mom, me and my sis.. etc. sigh. gonna miss him so so so so much.

well. on tuesday we went to town.. walked around.. and went to raffles city to meet enlai. damn funnnnny. i kept laughing.. then this group of kids went up to enlai and they were like.. "this is the -dong si zai na li- guy!! i see him on kids central before.. helloooo!!!" and we were like....... wow. hahahha. then we went to little india and i bought bangles!! oh yes before that we were stuck in raffles city cos of the rain and danny bought me a cross necklace. last item he's gonna buy i think. sigh... hrrm. then we went back home. and gerald came over.. and we went for supper at bedok north with moe, etc etc. forgot their names.

went to the airport this afternoon to meet gin after her flight.. wahlao. she's so bimbo i swear........ nothing compares man.

okay. im gonna miss danny. ALOT. and im giving him my phone.... yes. im a nice sister. cos my phone is a tri band phone and his is only dual band. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home